Thursday, September 1, 2011

Funny Story

I tried a few beers about two weeks ago, and wrote them all down. Then I was too drunk to remember where I put the list. That's funny, right?

So now I'm reviewing random stuff. this post will grow until I feel like it's done.

Starting with (drum roll) a collaboration brew from two of my favorite breweries...Boulevard and Deschutes. Maybe they met somewhere around Wyoming to figure this out. It's #2 of Boulevard's Smokestack Series.

This White IPA is 7.4%. Boulevard's description says:
"Combining Boulevard’s expertise at making Belgian-style witbiers with Deschutes’ skill at brewing hop-forward ales, this beer puts a new spin on the idea of collaborative brewing"
Smells like a Belgian. Tastes like a hoppy Belgian. Great mix. Awesome beer. I got my bottle at Pete's in Bellevue.

Happy beers to you,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment